This is my family’s new favorite muffin recipe! Enjoy!
Coconut Flour Carrot Muffins
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 c honey
- 2 TB vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 2 c carrots, shredded
- 1/2 c raisins or dried cranberries, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin cups with liners, or grease with coconut oil.
- Combine the eggs, coconut oil, honey and vanilla in a large bowl or in the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Add in the salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the coconut flour over the mixture and then whisk into the batter.
- Mix well so that there aren’t any clumps. Fold in the shredded carrots and raisins or cranberries.
- Use an ice cream scoop to divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. YUM!
This recipe was shared at Pennywise Platter Thursday!