Introducing a brand newÂ blog carnival! There are many great carnivals out there that I check out (and I’m sure that you do, too), but I’ve always wanted one that was totally GAPS LEGAL!Â Since I’ve got a blog, and I write about GAPS, I decided to just create one!
Every Thursday you’ll be able to come here, to The Well Fed Homestead, and check out totally GAPS Legal recipe and article links. My goal is that this will be a support to all of you who are on the journey!
If you’d like to enter the carnival (this is a great way to increase your blog traffic!), here is my short list of rules:
- Every recipe must be GAPS Legal. That means no processed ingredients, no sugar, no grains, no soy sauce, no potatoes, or anything else that is not on the GAPS Diet.
- Every article or post must somehow be related to the GAPS Diet.
- You must link back to this post so that your readers can see the other great GAPS Legal Recipes & resources!
- Link to the specific recipe or post, not to your home page.
- Feel free to use the image above on your post & link to this post.
- Leave a comment below after you share your link!
- If you don’t have a blog & you want to chime in, feel free to leave a comment below with a GAPS recipe or GAPS diet tips!
Note: If I find that any of the links are A. Not GAPS legal or B. Don’t link back here or C. Link to a home page rather than to a specific post, I will have to delete them. Sorry, but I want to keep this carnival totally useful to the people reading it! I’m sure you all understand!
I am excited to see what you have to share!!