I hope the sun is peaking out from under the clouds in your area! I live in Oregon, where we get sun, then rain, then sun, then rain, then sun for a little while, then a whole lot of rain. My kids can’t wait until the sun is out for good (for a little while, at least!)! When that sun finally comes through, they’ll be asking for homemade popsicles.
Making homemade popsicles is super easy! All you have to do is make any kind of homemade smoothie or juice or pudding and freeze it! Or, mix yogurt with fruit (and honey if you like) and freeze it. Easy peesy! Or, this 4th of July, you may just want to try making Jenny’s Tri-Colored Poscicles. Aren’t they adorable?
Anyways, if you’re going to make homemade popsicles, you’ll need popsicle molds to do it! Here is your chance to enter to win a set of 6 Tovolo BPA Free Blue Rocket Popsicle Molds! Yeehaw!
1. Sign up forÂ periodic Well Fed HomesteadÂ newslettersÂ where you can get your questions answered, and also get the latest news or discounts.Â Tell me you did or already do in the comments.
For extra entries (do as many or as few as you feel like â€“ there are a lot to choose from!):
FYI: You must leave aÂ separateÂ comment forÂ eachone of these that you chose to do or your extra entry wonâ€™t get counted.
- Sign up forÂ Well Fed HomesteadÂ blog updatesÂ viaÂ RSSÂ orÂ e-mailÂ tell me you did or already do in the comments.
- If you likeÂ The Well Fed Homestead onÂ FacebookÂ or share this post (using the button above) thatâ€™s great, but again, FB doesnâ€™t like us bloggers to count those as an entry so I canâ€™t do it. Sorry.
- If youâ€™re a blogger, post a link to this giveaway. Tell me you did so in the comments.
- Email 5 friends a link to this giveaway. Tell me you did so in the comments.
- Stumble this post.
***By entering/commenting below you are agreeing to these Official Rules:
- No purchase necessary.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will receive one set of Tovolo Blue Rocket Pop Molds.
- Only open to those 18 or older and who reside in the United States.
- Contest ends on Friday, 6/1/2012 at 11:59 pm Pacific.
- One winner will be chosen based on the number of comments using Random.org, and announced here on the blog on Sunday, 6/03/2012. Winnerâ€™s name will be published in the post on 6/3/2012 (email address will not be published) and will have 48 hours to contact me so that I can send the prize!
- If I find an entry to be invalid (they did not do what they said they did), a new winner will be chosen using Random.org and notified via e-mail.
- By the way, this is technically called a â€œsweepstakesâ€ not a â€œgiveawayâ€ because the winner is chosen at random based on an entry (comment).
- Note: Affiliate links are included above.
- Void where prohibited by law.