Want an easy, tasty dinner? Try this with my Enchilada Sauce recipe.
- 4 TB butter or ghee where to buy ghee
- 2 small sweet onions, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 4 tsp cumin where to buy sea salt
- 4 tsp chili powder where to buy sea salt
- 2 lbs chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 recipe Enchilada Sauce
- 16 oz raw jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat butter or ghee in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and saute until the onions are tender and translucent.
- Remove from heat and add in the chiles, spices, chicken and sour cream.
- In a 9 x 13 pan, place 1/2 c of enchilada sauce in the bottom.
- Spread the meat mixture on top of the sauce.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the top of the meat mixture and finish off with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until heated through the cheese is melted and bubbly.