This is an easy and yummy recipe, and a different way to serve up fresh summer green beans! Serve this at your next barbecue or simply as a side dish for dinner.
- 2 lbs green beans, washed & ends snapped off
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 4 TB lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- sea salt & black pepper
- Cut the beans into 2â€ long pieces.
- Fill a large pot halfway full of water, and bring to boil.
- Add the beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Immediately remove and set in a bowl of ice water.
- When the beans have cooled down, drain.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and toss into the beans. Serve!