This syrup is very tasty and is perfect on these Coconut Flour Pumpkin Pancakes.
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/2 c raw milk or coconut milk (for GAPS) where to buy coconut products
- 2 tsp cinnamon where to buy spices
- 1/2 c butter or ghee where to buy ghee
- Pour the honey, milk and cinnamon into a small saucepan and cook on medium until it is bubbling quite a bit.
- Remove from the heat.
- Whisk in the butter, 1/2 Tablespoon at a time, getting each little piece to melt before you add any more.
- Let stand for a couple of minutes & it will thicken a bit. YUM!