I ate these today, yesterday; and I plan to eat them tomorrow, too! I really like these.
My Favorite Coconut Flour Pumpkin Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee, melted where to buy ghee
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon where to buy spices
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves where to buy spices
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice where to buy spices
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg where to buy spices
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger where to buy spices
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt where to buy sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut flour where to buy coconut flour
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and set aside.
- Put muffin liners into 12 muffin cups.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl of an electric mixer or into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with your mixer or a wire whisk.
- Add in vanilla, honey, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking soda.
- Mix until combined.
- Slowly add in the coconut flour and the butter.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 19 minutes, or until no longer wet.
Copyright The Well Fed Homestead http://www.wellfedhomestead.com