Cooked cauliflower is the perfect side dish this time of year. With cheese, it’s a totally satisfying comfort food & a perfect replacement for potatoes if you’re on GAPS.
- 2 TB coconut oil
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 bag frozen bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 8 oz white cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the onions, peppers and cauliflower until tender.
- Top with the cheese and broil, 3” from the heat, for about 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.