The GAPS Diet
My family has been on the GAPS diet (Gut and Psychology Syndrome, by Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride) for over 2 years now. I believe that it is the healthiest diet on the planet and that if you’re willing to try it, your body will be nourished, cleansed and healed all at once!
For more information about the GAPS Diet:
- Read the book:Â Gut and Psychology Syndrome, by Dr. Natasha Campbell McBride
- Dr. Natasha’s Site
- What is Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS)?
- Natasha Campbell McBride & GAPS Intro on YouTube!
- It all begins in the gutÂ
- It all begins in the gut, but it may not be your fault
- How to Start the GAPS Diet
- What Can I Eat Now? 30 Days on the GAPS Intro
And to read about my familyâ€™s journey:
- Why My Family is Doing the GAPS Diet
- GAPS Diet: How We Got Started
- Goodbye Heartburn, Acid Reflux and Co-Payments!
- Sugar = Arthritis Pain
- Before GAPS and After GAPS…Photos
- 1 Year on GAPS and we havenâ€™t suffered a bit!
- A Poop Story
- Our dining out experience, on GAPS
- Sensitive to Tomatoes?
- GAPS makes your taste buds grow up!
- Diarrhea is not normal
- Life Before GAPS (Why we went gluten free, then on GAPS)Â
- How the GAPS Diet might affect your Weight
- Why my family is doing the GAPS Intro again
- GAPS Intro Surprises
- GAPS Intro: My Confession
And some helps:
- Meal Plans for GAPS DinnersÂ (6 days per week, main dish & side)
- Meal Plans for GAPS Meals (3 meals per day)
- GAPS, SCD and Communion
- A GAPS Legal Road Trip
- Is Baking Soda GAPS Legal?
- Thinking of â€œGoing GAPSâ€?? Things to do before you start!
- Finding time to rest while on GAPS
- Is it possible to eat GAPS through major or chaotic life changes?
- Eat What You Need on the GAPS Intro
- Moving while on GAPS
- GAPS with a Family Part 1 Delegating
- GAPS with a Family Part 2 Keepinâ€™ the Soup On!
- Dining Out on GAPS