If you were to enter my kitchen you’d likely see 1 or 2 appliances out on the island. First, you’d see my crockpot, full of broth. That’s common sight in my kitchen. Second, you’d see my Vitamix. About 5 or 6 years ago, my hubby got me a refurbished Vitamix, because I had been wanting a good quality blender. Since the day I got it, I have used my blender a lot! I LOVE my blender.
I’ve been making kefir from our cow’s milk lately, and I’m trying to consume some every day. I don’t like it plain, I need it sweetened somehow. My favorite way to drink kefir is with strawberries and honey, mixed up in my Vitamix. I’ll share the recipe tomorrow!
We make smoothies, pureed soups, banana pancakes and sauces in our Vitamix. It is an essential tool in our kitchen. I don’t know how we would have made it through the GAPS Intro without the Vitamix. I really appreciate the tamper device, because I can push foods closer to the blade and make sure that everything is mixed up nicely. One warning though–you must put the lid on before you use the tamper device, or the blades will chew the tamper to shreds (ask me how I know! ;)).
So, since I love my Vitamix, and I love all of my readers, I want to GIVE ONE AWAY!!!
I’m giving away a Vitamix CIA Professional with the dial (instead of just “high” and “low” settings). It will look something like this:
- No purchase necessary.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Winner will receive a Vitamix blender worth approximately $424.
- Giveaway is only open to those 18 or older and who reside in the Continental United States.
- Contest ends on 4/12/13 at 12 am Pacific Time.
- One winner will be chosen using Rafflecopter. If I find an entry to be invalid (they did not do what they said they did), a new winner will be chosen using Rafflecopter.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog on Friday, 4/13/13. The winner’s name will be published in the post (email address will not be published) and will have 48 hours to contact me so I can mail you the blender!
- By the way, this is technically called a “sweepstakes” not a “giveaway” because the winner is chosen at random based on an entry.
- Void where prohibited by law.