Happy Saturday! I’m starting a new tradition here at The Well Fed Homestead, where I share with all of you what my favorite resources were from the week. I’m going to be posting this on Saturdays. First, I will always share a few of my favorite posts from my Well Fed Wednesday blog carnival. If you’d like to participate in Well Fed Wednesdays, you can come enter your links starting 6 pm Pacific Time on Tuesday night! I will also share some of my other favorite resources from the web.
Favorite Posts from this week’s Well Fed Wednesday Blog Carnival:
- Raw Paleo Strawberry Macaroons
- Organ Love: Beef Heart with Chimichurri Sauce
- Collard Greens Southern Style
- Simple Homemade Larabars
- An Introduction to Keeping Chickens
- Top 15 Coconut Oil Skin Recipes
- Butter Buttons: Replace candy with good fat!
- Making Homemade Mayonnaise: Video