I went to the Weston Price Conference last year. I love Nourishing Traditions. I’m a member of the Weston Price Foundation. And yet, I have not read all the way through Weston Price’s book, Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. What I did read was absolutely fascinating, so I don’t know why I didn’t finish the book! Well, it’s time to read the whole thing through, and I’d like to invite all of you to join me!
This book club will begin Monday, July 9th (I will post a reading schedule that day). I will be posting about the book as we read, and I invite all of you to comment. I would love to see lively discussions going on here!
Who should read this book?
- Anyone who loves, hates, or wonders about Nourishing Traditions.
- Anyone who is curious about real food.
- Carnivores. Omnivores. Herbivores.
- Paleo people.
- McDonalds and Snickers loving people.
- People who know deep down that fat isn’t bad for you, but they don’t know why.
- Ok, basically everyone!
Will you read this awesome book with me? If so, go order it now.
Leave a comment & let me know if you plan to join in!