- How do you decide what to grow in your garden?
- Do you know how much to grow?
- Have you thought about how much your household will use in a year?
- What seeds do you already own?
- How long do seeds last, anyways?
- What seeds do you need to purchase?
- How much fruit will one plant yield?
- What are you going to preserve, and how much do you need to grow (or pick on another farm?)
Planning, planting, growing, weeding, tending and harvesting a garden is a lot of work! It’s best to make sure you know what you’ll use and you’re planting only those things! This guide will help you think through what you use and what you really need to grow, where to grow it, how to grow it, and how to preserve it.
Upon purchase, you will be given a link to download this e-book and start using it immediately! Happy planning! 🙂