Grilled Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce
- 6 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 1/2 tsp ground thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp ground rosemary
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Combine all of the herbs & spices in a small bowl.
- Rub this mixture into the pork chops and set out at room temperature for 30 min.
- Cook the pork chops on a barbecue grill until they are golden on the outside and no longer pink inside.
- Alternatively, you can also pan-fry them in a skillet, in 1/4 cup butter.
Copyright The Well Fed Homestead https://www.wellfedhomestead.com