If you like Greek food, you’ll recognize this sauce! It’s great on meats, with veggies, and of course, with Greek fries. If you’re not crazy about garlic, you can cut back the number of garlic cloves. I always add way more garlic than I probably should. 😉
- 1/2 cup strained yogurt (homemade yogurt, set over cheesecloth and let the whey drip out)
- 1/2 cup sour cream (homemade)
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 TB olive oil
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything in a food processor or blender.
- Pour into a bowl and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Copyright The Well Fed Homestead https://www.wellfedhomestead.com
What do you plan to put this sauce on?