Happy Saturday, everyone! I want to share my favorite posts from this week’s Well Fed Wednesday with you! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!
- Paleo AIP Road Trip It’s camping season! And beach season! And picnic season! If you are on GAPS, SCD, Paleo or simply trying to eat healthy, Eileen’s post over at Phoenix Helix is going to help you plan the food for your trip!
- Brazilian Fig Torte and Fig-Avocado Salsa I love the information about figs in this post at Small Footprint Family. I also love the recipes! Have you used fresh figs before? I haven’t, but now I want to try them!
- Four Easy Pickle Recipes Is it cheating to choose two posts from the same site? 🙂 I loved these easy pickle recipes from Small Footprint Family!!
- Preserving Lard with Canning from Stitching Hearts Together. A true prepper would can lard, don’t you think!? 🙂 I want to be a true prepper, so I’m super excited about this post!
- Tender Green Beans with Cherry Tomatoes & Basil from Tessa the Domestic Diva. I love the use of fresh summer veggies (and basil!) together to make a wholesome and beautiful side dish. I would sub honey for the sugar or stevia, but that is just a personal preference.
Come back on Wednesday for Well Fed Wednesday! 🙂